11.28.2010

Playlist 11-27-2010

Booker T. & The MGs - Soul Dressing
Rolling Stones - I'm Not Signifying
Savoy Brown - I'm Tired
Belle & Sebastian - I Didn't See It Coming
Everything But The Girl - When All's Well
Arcade Fire - Wasted Hours
Bob Dylan - Farewell
Beatles - I Just Don't Understand
Kinks - See My Friend
Steel Wheels - Love You Like I Should
Jimmy Webb - Galveston
Clare Burson - I Will With You
Sabrina Weeks & Swing Cat Bounce - Detour
JW Jones - Off The Market
Ronettes - (The Best Part Of) Breaking Up
O'Jays - Use Ta Be My Girl
Jimi Hendrix - Crying Blue Rain
Stephen Stills - Word Game
Neil Young - Someone's Gonna Rescue You
Eric Brace & Peter Cooper - Wait A Minute
Grateful Dead - Big River
McMule - Rattle & Moan
Bruce Springsteen - Outside Looking In
Eric Burdon & The Animals - Inside Looking Out
Tom Jones - It's Not Unusual
Blood, Sweat & Tears - My Days Are Numbered
Old 97's - Let The Whiskey Take The Reins
Kings Of Leon - Back Down South
Kathleen Edwards - I Make The Dough, You Get The Glory
Elvis Presley - Let Yourself Go
Sam Butera & The Witnesses - Hey There


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home