11.16.2010

Playlist 11-13-2010

Rolling Stones - Ride On Baby
Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women - River Under The Road
Infamous Stringdusters - All  The Same
Clare Burson - I Will With You
Watson Twins - How Am I To Be
Jackie Greene - Stranger In Sand
Mary Wells - Hands Off My Baby
Jackie Wilson - The Who Who Song
Fred Hughes - Baby Boy
Bettye Swann - I Ain't That Easy To Lose
Kings Of Leon - Back Down South
Digney Fignus - Do The Walk
Alabama Mike - Tailor Made
Huey Lewis & The News - Never Found A Girl
Mavis Staples - You Are Not Alone
Raul Malo - San Antonio Baby
Pharaoh Sanders - Moon Child
Simon & Garfunkel - So Long Frank Lloyd Wright
Fairport Convention - Portmeirion
American Graveyard - Common Ones
David Goldman - Goin' To America Medley
Kyle Eastwood/Julia Fordham - In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning
Frank Sinatra - One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
Elvis Costello - Stations Of The Cross
Randy Newman - Last Night I Had A Dream
Cowboy Junkies - Walking After Midnight
Bryan Ferry - Me Oh My
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan - Come Undone
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home