11.06.2006

Playlist 10/18/06


Simon & Garfunkel - Mrs. Robinson
Harry Nilsson - Everybody's Talkin'
Byrds - Ballad Of Easy Rider
Justin Hayward - One Lonely Room
Thomas Dolby - I Scare Myself
Atomic Rooster - Time Take My Life
Merle Haggard - Chicago Wind
Dave Alvin - Kern River
Rick Nelson - Garden Party
Jerry Douglas - Senia's Lament
Laura Nyro - Money
Beck - Think I'm In Love
Nouvelle Vague - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Beatles - Birthday
Kinks - Better Things
Joan Osborne - How Sweet It Is
Graham Parker - Life Gets Better
U2 - It's A Beautiful Day (Paul Oakenfield 2004 Mix)
Andy Stochansky - Here Nor There
Blue Merle - Lucky To Know You
Cozy Cole - Topsy Part II
Sam & Dave - I Take What I Want
Lee Allen & His Band - Walkin' With Mr. Lee
Chuck Berry - Oh Baby Doll
Sleepy La Beef - I'm Through
Blake Jones & Trike Shop - Snapshots
Rademacher - Robot Show
Dalloways - A Place To Call Our Home
Tasmin Archer - Sleeping Satellite
Thievery Corporation - Until The Morning
Nova - All This Love
Yo La Tengo - I Feel Like Going Home
Ollabelle - See Line Woman
Allison Moorer - Fairweather
Susan Cagle - Stay
Velvet Underground - I'll Be Your Mirror
Luna - Cindy Tastes Of Barbecue
Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane
Little Willies - Lou Reed
Bob Dylan - Someday Baby
John Popper Project - In The Midst

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home