10.10.2006

Playlist for 10/4/06

Gladys Knight - Since I Fell For You
Smokey Robinson - I Can't Give You Anything But Love (Baby)
Diana Krall - Come Dance With Me
Jacqui Naylor - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
Ben Sidran - Song For A Sucker Like You
Catherine Russell - Someday You'll Want Me To Want You
Dr. John - You Must Have Been A Beautiful Baby
Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks - Chatanooga Shoe Shine Boy
Paul Westerberg - Love You In The Fall
Payolas - I'll Find Another (Who Can Do It Right)
Camper Van Beethoven - Sweethearts
T. Rex - Ride A White Swan
Amos Lee - Shut Out Loud
Mindy Smith - Out Loud
Ani DiFranco - 78%H2O
Bob Dylan - Ain't Talkin'
Byrds - Here Without You
Knitters - Burning House Of Love
Ben E. King - That's When It Hurts
Jerry lee Lewis - End Of The Road
Johnny Burnette Trio - Rock Therapy
Ray Smith - Willing And Ready
Eddie Cochran - Pink Pegged Slacks
Charlie Mingus - Please Don't Drop That Atom Bomb On Me
Love - Mushroom Clouds
Searchers - What Have The Done To The Rain
Spirit - Atomic Boogie
Tom Petty - Damaged By Love
ELO - Evil Woman
Traveling Wilbury's - Last Night
Stevie Ray Vaughan - Life Without You
Black Keys - The Flame
Derek Trucks Band - All I Do
Sting - Englishman In New York
Brazilian Girls - Never Met A German
Sparklehorse - Don't Take My Sunshine Away
Family - My Friend The Sun
Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
DJ Food - Gold In My Pocket
Fugees - Ready or Not
Everything But The Girl - Single
Elvis Costello/Allen Toussaint - The River In Reverse
T Bone Burnett - Zombieland
Darkel - Be My Friend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home