7.18.2006

Playlist for 7/05/06

Graham Nash - I Used To Be A King
Gram Parsons - She
Cracker/Leftover Salmon - Low
Roger Ruskin Spear - I'm A Fly
Louis Armstrong - There Must Be A Way
Hotel Orchestra - Satan Takes A Holiday
J Street Jumpers/Marianna Previti - When I Get Low I Get High
B-52's - Summer Of Love
Mott The Hoople - Ready For Love
Status Quo - Another Year
Dalloways - Cotty's House
Lyle Lovett - Friend Of The Devil
Ben Folds - Landed
Ray Davies - Next Door Neighbor
Bedroom Walls - Hello, Mrs. Jones
Ben Folds - Lost In The Supermarket
Sparks - Pulling Rabbits Out Of A Hat
T-Bone Burnett - Seven Times Hotter Than Fire
Joni Mitchell - Snakes & Ladders
Robbie Robertson - Shake This Town
Jackson Browne - For A Rocker
Stanley Clarke - Journey To Love
Urban Dwellers - Lover Man
Jeremy Spencer - Bleeding Heart
Keb Mo - For What It's Worth
Burt Bacharach - Who Are These People
Bonnie Raitt - I Will Not Be Broken
Little Feat - Easy To Slip
Wood Brothers - Where My Baby Might Be
Morphine - Early To Bed
Mystics - Satisfy You
Lucinda Williams - Hot Blood
Kenny Wayne Shepherd - Where Was I
Super Furry Animals - Frequency
Flaming Lips - My Cosmic Autumn Rebellion
Pine*am - Afterglow
Johnny Cash - Four Strong Winds
Nino Moschella - Are You For Real

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home