9.06.2005

1962 John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr begin recording together for the first time at EMI's St. John Studio. They record 6 songs including "Love Me Do", "How Do You Do It" and "P.S., I Love You".

In 1967 D.A. Penebaker's Dylan film 'Don't Look Back' premiered in New York. It would become a model for future concert films and it's opening sequence with Dylan flipping the lyric cards to "Subterranean Homesick Blues" would become a rock/film/video cliche.

1975 'Born to Run' by Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band is released. The album garners critical raves, and Springsteen appears on the covers of both 'Time' and 'Newsweek' in October.

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, September 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is great If you're interested in investing, I'm sure you'd be interested in laser hair removal miami start laser hair removal miami

 
At 8:21 PM, October 01, 2005, Blogger Enlargement said...

Hey, I was searching blogs, and came onto yours, and I like it. I kinda landed here on accident while searching for something esle, but nice blog.. I got you bookmarked.

If you got time , go visit my site, it´s about washington dc permanent laser hair removal. It pretty much covers washington dc permanent laser hair removal and other similar topics available.

 
At 7:37 AM, October 03, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great home laser hair removal blog here.

I have a home laser hair removal site. It's about home laser hair removal related stuff.

Feel free to visit and let me know what you think :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home