11.15.2005

Local Singers On show


Tune in Wednesday night to "Through The Listening Glass" at approximately 7:30 P.M. as three of the artists who will be performing at Live Barn Dance II will be performing live in the studio. Brad "The Dudeboy" Rogers, Mark Stolte of Tommy Swing and Ron Morse of They Can't Hardly Playboys will give the audience a sampling of what will be in store for them on Saturday November 19th at Fagan's Irish Pub http://www.fresnofamous.com/fagans.html in downtown Fresno (Kern and Van Ness). Live Barn Dance II is a benefit for KFSR-FM.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, November 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Alternative That's Easier Than Thinking
Readers of blogs frequently suffer from the disadvantage of not knowing whether bloggers know anything about the topics they write about.
Man I hope you syndicate this blog. I would love to get it in my aggregator. However, I'm just learning how to set it up. If I didn't spend so much time on embedded system software work. That's the type of programming or development I'm in to and it takes up most of my day. I'll get the system down soon though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home